Do you love having friends come over for dinner on your patio, but you’re scared the light drizzle will ruin your wonderful time together? Do you want to fully enjoy a sunny summer day at the beach without getting sunburnt?. Get efficient retractable awnings. The retractable awning is an adjustable extension that offer the opportunity for its users comfort and also provides a shade of a roof that is convenient. Without having to build a permanent structure, retractable awnings make it possible for you to enjoy your patio safely and comfortably.
Why choose retractable awnings?
Retractable awnings have several benefits, some of them includes:
- They shield you from the sun, thereby giving you the opportunity to spend as much time as you want outdoor.
- They are cost effective. The cost of purchasing a retractable awning is lower than the cost of adding a roof to your deck.
- They not only act as a protection from Ultraviolet rays, they can act as rain awnings to not so heavy rains. It should be noted that retractable awnings are not meant to withstand heavy rains or snows storms.
- Retractable awnings can improve your home resale value.
- They are a comfortable fixture to a building.
- They add to the architectural beauty of a house.
- They are very durable. They are made from sturdy materials which can stand the test of time.
- Retractable awnings, as the name implies, are retractable. They can be easily folded back up and extended when the need arises.
Features of retractable awnings
- They are flexible. They can be easily removed and fixed back.
- Retractable awnings have two types. They can be manually operated or motorized. Manual awning is operated manually while motorized awning is operated through the use of a remote control. The manual awning is the most popular of the both.
- A quality retractable awning can last for up to 12 to 15 years.
- They are very easy to maintain.
- They conserve energy by cutting thermal heat gain. When the sun is high, they save energy by protecting you from heat instead of using an air conditioner.
- A retractable awning comes with rain, wind and sun sensors. They extend or retract the awning automatically according to the weather condition present.
What should I know when getting a retractable awning for my building?
- Depending on the size or space to be covered, awning prices starts from $600 to several thousands for a higher quality one.
- It is better you purchase a motorized rather than a manually operated retractable awning. It is more convenient to operate.
- Don’t forget to search the internet for samples when confused on the design or layout to purchase.
- Make a purchase from companies that are known to supply the best quality of retractable awning products like ours.
Having gone through the benefits of having a retractable awning, it is obvious enough that your building needs one. We are your best supplier of retractable awning. Think retractable awnings, buy a retractable awning today.