All set for your wedding? Wait…did you include a pre-wedding shoot in your ‘To do list’ before marriage? Your pre-wedding shoot is as important as a photoshoot on the day of your wedding. Marriage happens only one time in your life. Make sure that the hired photographer is the right person to shoot your wedding. A pre-wedding is like the trial of your photographer. There are many more reasons to do a pre-wedding shoot.
Now, I am going to discuss the top 5 reasons why you must do the pre-wedding shoot.
- Do away with awkwardness
‘Ohh, I feel shy when I get clicked’, ‘I feel so awkward when someone clicks my pictures’, ‘I don’t look good in photos.’ These are some of the statements most people say. And when it comes to shooting photos of couples, I hear these statements often. The best solution to tackle this problem is to do a pre-wedding photoshoot. A pre-wedding photoshoot helps you to do away with this awkwardness. I have experienced that most of the time couples feel uncomfortable while facing the camera. That’s why the pre-wedding shoot is a must. alleviation of nerves and breaks down the awkwardness while facing the camera is important before your wedding shoot. A professional photographer in Cheshire would be able to handle the days festivities with ease and make you feel comfortable. I suggest you enjoy and have fun during your pre-wedding shoot.
- You get familiar with your photographer – You don’t feel awkward while taking a selfie or when your friend clicks your pictures, do you? Your answer definitely would be ‘No’. But what happens when a photographer clicks your picture? Well, because he is a strange person to you. Think of it like this that your photographer will be with you the entire day of your wedding. He will capture some intimate photos that may make you feel awkward. This awkwardness may ruin your photographs. A pre-wedding photoshoot gives you a chance to know your photographer better. The comfort level between you and your photographer affects the photographs taken. When I shoot pre-wedding photos for the day, I chat with couples over tea or coffee. I get to know the couples on a more personal level. We end up becoming good friends. What I have personally experienced is that the more comfortable couples would be with the photographer, the more comfortable they will be with the camera. So many couples have shared the same experience after the pre-wedding photoshoot with me and said ‘It gave us the confidence to face the camera together while posing’ or ‘We never knew that it would be so fun, can’t wait to do our wedding shoot together.’
- More memorable photos to add your wedding memories – who doesn’t want to have good pictures with their partner? Probably no one. Every couple wants to decorate their room walls with memorable and romantic photos. A pre-wedding photoshoot produces hassle-free photos of both partners without having heavy attire and ornaments on their bodies. You can choose different locations for clicking beautiful pictures of yours. The location where you and your partner can spend some quality time and feel relaxed and calm. This can produce natural pictures with real emotions. You don’t need to pose much. You can add even more graceful pictures to your wedding album before marriage.
- Take a break from planning and spend some quality time with your partner –
After fixing your marriage date and as this special day comes closer, you don’t get enough time for your partner. Starting from hectic outfit trials, vendor meetings, invitation cards, hosting the guest, shopping schedules and a lot more, you don’t get time for your partner. A pre-wedding photoshoot provides you with an opportunity to spend quality time with your partner. Stay away from all the management stress and close yourself in the frame with your better half with more candid photos and better memories.
- Capture the special phase of your life – Of course, these days will never come back. Capture as many beautiful moments as you can. Things will change after marriage. You will have a lot of responsibility. So capture these precious moments that you are living together with each other. You can do a lot more with these photos. Some of the ideas I can give you are –
- You can use those pictures to announce your wedding.
- You can decorate the venue with those graceful pictures
- Decorate your room wall with those pictures and that will reflect positive energy for your relationship
I hope after reading this post, you will realize the importance of pre-wedding shoots. This will give you a little experience of facing the camera, different poses with your partner, mix up with the photographer and many others. This creates beautiful and Hassle-free pictures of both the person.
Do not take risk of directly shooting on the wedding day. Give it a trial to everything through the pre-wedding shoot with a professional photographer and most importantly….. enjoy this session.
Contact Sandy from Love in Focus if you are in search of a professional photographer in Bath, Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire.