Also in 2022, Instagram will continue to maintain an important space in the marketing strategies of companies and creators. For this reason it is useful to reflect on some fundamental aspects that can be very useful for improving the engagement of one’s followers on Instagram.
Some useful tips come from an interesting article published on the SuperViral website and of which we report some excerpts below.
Amazing Tip: One tip that has been proved to increase your engagement rate, is to buy Instagram Likes Canada that are real and active.
Check the basics of an online presence
Building and developing a community is key to improving your online presence. Here are some tips that can help you:
1 – Use an app management tool
An Instagram management tool will help you track engagement on your posts.
2 – Post content that your followers can interact with
Spend most of your time providing your audience with content that is relevant to them. For example, you can conduct polls, ask questions to your followers or comment on a trending topic in order to attract the attention of your followers. To get your content infront of larger audience, you can simply buy Instagram Followers Australia from a good website like SuperViral.
3 – Equip your posts with quality images
Posts with high-quality relevant images generate more engagement than posts with a generic image with no link to the post.
4 -Publish content on topics other than your main business
Share everything that contributes to communicating your brand identity with your followers. This way people will not just like a post related to your business but will be able to comment on all your posts.
5 – Choose the right time to publish
If you have had a digital presence for some time, you will have identified the right time to publish your content in order to get the maximum possible engagement.
Optimize your content for mute viewing
It will surprise you to know that 85% of people on Instagram do not listen to the audio of published content. In fact, according to a study by Verizon Media & Publicist, 69% of social media users watch videos with the sound off in public places.
This is not to say that you will have to stop using audio in your content – you just need to optimize it for silent viewing. In fact, earlier this year, Instagram announced a sticker with automatic subtitles for Stories and that should soon be available on Reels as well.
With this tool, you can easily add accurate captions to your stories and use text captions for the Reels to make sure your content is displayed regardless of whether the user has mute the volume or not.
Feed posts and IGTV videos get a 12% increase in views even when the videos include text captions. But if you’re looking for the means that can get you more views, then there is no better available other than buy Instagram Followers Canada.
Learn from the experts
Here are some tips that are used by the main influencers and brands.
- Align Instagram feed & Stories (Converse).
- Upload “How To” video (HGTv).
- Attract your viewers (Starbucks).
- Use video or Reels (Buzzfeed)
- Share behind the scenes images (Saturday Night Live)
- Show your skills (Amazon)
- Promote your product in a fun way (Teen Vogue)
- Collaborate with others (Oreo and Android)
Optimize your profile
Curating your Instagram profile is important because a boring bio won’t entice people to become your follower. Use the 150 characters at your disposal to leave a good impression on those who visit your profile:
- Describe what you do and how you can help them
- Provide evidence of what you have done
- Write an original and interesting biography. Make it different from the format everyone else is using.
- Add line breaks and Emojis to make it simple and clear.
Reach a wider audience using fewer hashtags
The creators of Instagram claim that we should only use 3 to 5 hashtags for Instagram posts. And they sure know what they do!
Let’s try to understand why and how to apply this new strategy.
Each post can have a maximum of 30 hashtags, which means it will include generic hashtags that aren’t helpful in achieving optimal reach for your post. Does this mean that you only have to use 3-5 hashtags per post?
This is not quite the case. Statistics show that there is no perfect hashtag number. So, if you are using 30 or 5 hashtags, you will need to use them effectively, taking these precautions:
- Choose quality over quantity.
- Use hashtags relevant to the topic of your content.
- Check which hashtags are already used and followed by your audience.
- Make sure your content is of the highest quality and able to grab the attention of your target audience.
- Try different approaches, combine popular hashtags with niche ones to broaden your reach.
- Create your own hashtag and monitor each post to understand what works best for your profile.