Who doesn’t know about the craze behind OnlyFans. While you’re reading this, OnlyFans already has 170 million registered users on their platform and is increasing every minute. Well, that’s some craziness right there. OnlyFans as we know is the leading subscription-based social marketplace that lets you as a content creator sell subscriptions, images, videos, basically anything you’re good at.
OnlyFans was the preferred platform for adult content creators too as it allowed the usage and sale of adult content and monetization out of it. In fact, OnlyFans grew in popularity only because of the adult content creators. But sadly, back in August 2021, OnlyFans announced that it will be banning any sexually explicit content on their website. This came in as a shock for the adult community as OnlyFans was considered a haven for adult content creators.
This decision of OnlyFans made the adult content creators look for other options to sell their content. Although very soon OnlyFans backtracked on this ban, the damage had been done. Adult content creators felt cheated and are now looking for platforms that won’t backstab the same community on which it built its empire.
Today, I’ll be taking you through the 6 best sites like OnlyFans to make money for creators. If you’re an adult content creator and have been torn between which platform to choose, don’t worry, I’ll break it down and make it easier for you to choose. So, let’s get started.
#1 xFans (Recommended)
A product by Adent.io, xFans is a whitelabel solution using which you can create your own OnlyFans clone website. Instead of going through the process of choosing an alternative for sites like OnlyFans, you as a model can create your own community-based platform using xFans. Don’t worry, it’s very easy and you need no technical expertise to manage your website. Let me explain.
xFans provides you with a ready-made turnkey script that is almost like plug-n-play. You buy the product, then customize it as per your brand name and logo and theme, update your commission and subscription rates, set up your payment gateway, and voila you’re all set to launch your OnlyFans clone website. It’s that easy. You onboard your model friends and acquaintances and you have your own set of people running the show and you get to decide the profit margins. You have full control over your website. Isn’t that great!
xFans presents you with multiple monetization options like subscriptions, live-video streaming, tips, merchandise store, and much more. Not only that, you can even ask the team to customize your website with additional features that you want as add-ons and they’ll happily set it up for you.
#2 AVN Stars
Owned by the biggest adult magazine creators, AVN Stars is one of the leading adult social fanclub platforms. Content creators can earn money through paid subscriptions, live streaming, paid media, tips, etc. Let’s take a brief look at some of the features AVN Stars provide.
- Anybody over 18 years can create and sell content.
- No discrimination on any gender type or sexual orientation.
- Subscription charges range from $2 to $50.
- ‘Fund me’ is the tipping campaign in AVN Stars.
- You can add watermarks to your content.
- Payout after 7 days with a minimum payout of $25.
- Paxus and ACH as payment gateways.
A very identical site to OnlyFans, Fansly even resembles them in their logo, design, and layout too. A popular site within the adult community, Fansly received around 4000 registrations per hour leading to a server crash once OnlyFans declared the ban. Let’s see what makes Fansly a good alternative for sites like OnlyFans to make money.
- Subscription tiers. Creators get to set how many tiers of subscription they want.
- You can add emojis to your content on Fansly.
- Provides a search feature so users can look for their favorite models.
- Suggestions tab that promotes verified and popular creators.
- 20% cut in all earnings made on Fansly.
- Payouts happen after 7 days and with a minimum payout of $20.
A French subscription-based adult network, MYM or Meet Your Model is a great platform for users to interact with their favorite personalities. Not only models, but MYM provides a dedicated page for agencies, labels, agents, producers, etc. for ease of management. A user can interact, follow, and chat with any celebrity they subscribe to. Here are some of the awesome features of this comparatively new but popular adult subscription website.
- Push media feature that lets creators send their content to all users, past and present.
- The search feature helps users find their favourite models and celebrities.
- Creators can earn 75% revenue of subscriptions, 80% on any media, and 90% of any tips they receive.
- 1% bonus for superstar creators on MYM.
- Plans to launch MYM TV that will provide creators with individual TV channels.
- 10% bonus for every model referral.
#5 Scrile Connect
If you are looking for a way to scale your creator’s business you can start your own OnlyFans Alternative with a white-label solution – Scrile Connect. It’s perfect for those who already have loyal audience and like-minded creators who want to switch from OnlyFans to their independent business platform. Scrile Connect provides your community platform with tools for strategic marketing like paid posts and subscriptions, PPV messages with attachments, private calls on pay-per-minute basis, live events etc. Most importantly, there is a full-featured admin dashboard for you to edit your homepage, manage creators and users, check the statistics,set payout commissions to creators and control all aspects of your platform.
With Scrile Connect your membership website gets:
- 0% commission fee from your revenue,
- Unique domain name and brand,
- Easy integration with payment gateways,
- Your own pricing policy and transaction limits,
- Affiliate program,
- Opportunity to develop and add new custom features
- A wide choice of add-ons to extend the functionality of your website,
- Fully customizable design.
Probably the newest of the lot, Unlockd came into being in 2020 and has shown great potential in being a frontrunner in adult subscription-based platforms. Unlockd was created keeping content creators in mind. They even consulted and took feedback from various content creators and then created Unlockd as a perfect and easy platform for them. Let’s take a look at what sets Unlockd apart from sites like OnlyFans.
- Unlockd lets the creator keep 85% of the earnings which is the highest in the market.
- On their homepage, they have new stars updated every day providing better visibility.
- Guarantee of addressing any issue within 24 hours.
- Search option with filtering option for more accurate searches by the fans.
- Automatic weekly payouts with a minimum payout of $100.
So here was my list of the 6 best sites like OnlyFans to make money for creators. Out of these 5 are alternative websites of OnlyFans and one is a whitelabel solution in case you want to start on your own(It’s easy and provides great profits). Let me know in the comments in case you have any questions and suggestions, I’ll try my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Till then, Ciao!