A majority of shows and movies suffered a huge setback when the pandemic hit us. There was hardly a production crew which did not go through the plights caused by the lockdown. But once things began to get normal, the production restarted. However, the scarcity of new content was something that needed to be taken care of and that is where the old but impactful series of Netflix came into picture. The following series which have been entertaining the viewers for a long time on Netflix became popular when there was nothing majorly new to watch on Netflix.
- THE LAST KINGDOM: The popularity of The Last Kingdom among the masses is mainly because of the fact that the show has been made on a level that can attract the attention of even those who are not interested in political dramas at first. Demand for The Last Kingdom season 5 skyrocketed when it faced numerous delays due to the pandemic, but thankfully it will get released by next year.
- THE WALKING DEAD: The show has been around for a lot of years now and that is why the fans of the show were asking when will season 10 of The Walking Dead be on Netflix? Because having The Walking Dead on Netflixis truly a great experience.The Walking Dead season 10had some really great moments as it helped the story move further and that is why it was popular among the viewers.
- EMILY IN PARIS: It aired in 2019 and is about a young girl named Emily Cooper played by Lily Collins. The series is a comedy drama and garnered praise for the story, performances and background score. The series is popular on Netflix because it presents to the viewers how great an American girl would do in Paris, France.
- LIVING WITH YOURSELF: The show is led by Paul Rudd who is an incredibly talented actor and knows what would be loved by the audience. Because of his charming and acting chops, Rudd has gained a lot of popularity among the people in a few years and that is why this series is popular on Netflix. Apart from that, the comedy drama is also known for the performances from Aisling Bea, Desmin Borges and Korren Pittman.
- BLOOD OF ZEUS: The series is about a young man named Heron who is an offspring of Greek God Zeus and a human woman. The boy finds himself in the middle of mystical adventures wherein the viewers also get a good look at the Greek mythology and its incredible characters like Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Poseidon etc.
The shows mentioned above have managed to gain a fan base for themselves because of their virtuous content. The popularity of the shows can be accredited to the fact that they all were engaging enough to keep the viewers glued to their screen. If you have nothing to do today and you want to experience some really great moments from these shows, then you must start watching them right away!