What are the prerequisites required?
What are the various skills you learn after this course?
- Get a clear idea and understanding of the framework of Node JS, its concepts, and its basics.
- Learn how to do asynchronous programming.
- You will also learn about how to work with Node projects and thus, create better applications.
- Learn how to link HTTP server with Node JS.
- Learn how to work with shrinkwrap and connect shrinkwrap with Node JS.
- You learn how to buffer streams and events, especially during a time of overload.
- Apart from all these, you learn how to create powerful and complex web applications, but without the help of complex coding and programs.
Who all are eligible for this course?
Node JS Course is the perfect choice for all the technical leads, managers, web developers, creators, web quality analysts, students, web architects, technical project managers, and also professionals who want to become a Node JS Course developers and lead the web development process.