A multiplayer online battle arena game is a strategy video game where two teams compete against each other on a battlefield. Every player will control a character with a set of abilities that can improve over games, leading to a better overall rating. Each team’s objective is to destroy the opposing group’s main structure. League of Legends is one of the multiplayer online battle arena games that are loved by many. This game is free to play and purchases are available for customization. Here two teams of five players get into the player versus player fight. Each character or player can get more powerful with their experience points, purchasing items and getting gold. League of Legends is popular and here are the reasons for it.
- Gaming can be a lot of fun especially if you can play with friends or interact with other people. League of Legends lets you do that. One can get into a premade lobby with friends or create your team to play against others. Play in the support position or have a marksman position to bond with other players.
- People love games that are free to play and this game allows that. Many will hesitate in playing new games because they don’t know if they will like it and plus, they will have to pay for it. Some games do offer a free trial but these go by in no time and you have to pay.
- The League of Legends game is short compared to others in a similar category. For online games, players have to be online for at least 2 hours or more. Which means you need a good, stable internet connection as well as the patience to play for that long. But with the League of Legends, you can complete a match in 35 minutes.
- It appeals to competitive players because it allows one to rise up the ranks. Players also use League of Legends boost to rise up quickly. Players when they improve on the game, they also rewarded subsequently. If you are really good, then you may get to a level where the professional players are. Now you may not want to play competitively, but playing with professionals can get you so much exposure, plus self-confidence.
- It has a six-tiered rank system and players can move if they have won a certain level of games. However, players can also opt to play without getting into a ranking system. This flexibility attracts all types of players and leads to an increase in its popularity.
- The developers of the game have done their job of keeping the game updated. Patches are released frequently and this is why there are regular updates. The game doesn’t get boring and glitches are fixed quickly. Moreover, this forces players to create and adapt new strategies or experiment with new things. This keeps things interesting.
The League of Legends has a massive fan following and players desire lol boosting to experience more of it. There are game championships and multiple professionals specialize in this game. The LOL community is also large and active, depicting the level of fan following this game has.