Roblox, an incredible gaming platform, offers a plethora of super interesting and exciting games to players of all age groups. They allow users to either make & develop innovative games through Roblox studio or play games created by other players.
You can enjoy playing on this creative platform either from smartphones, PCs, or Xbox. But if you are looking for the perfect methods to speedup Roblox performance, then you have landed at the right place.
However, sometimes the gameplay seems to stutter or slow down this is a problematic and frustrating situation for the players.
This laggy gameplay performance results in players warping around the Roblox platform. Roblox Lag can happen due to any reason.
Here, in this article, we will be discussing some exciting & straightforward ways to speed up Roblox gameplay.
So, without any further ado, let’s begin!!
Top 5 Methods to Speedup Roblox Gameplay
1. Increase FPS on Roblox
Are you aware of what FPS is? Well, no issues, we will be giving you the best insight about the same. By default, FPS or the Frames per second is set at 60, which means that per second 60 still, images will appear on the screen.
This count is less and hence can annoy you by offering a laggy and choppy gaming experience. Roblox does not provide any such option to the users to increase Fps on Roblox.
Thus, players need to download & install a third-party tool, i.e., Roblox FPS Unlocker, for the same. Follow the below-stated steps to know how to download and use this innovative tool and speedup Roblox gameplay –
- Search for FPSUnlocker.net on Google or any other preferred search engine. Or you can also click on this link to jump to FPSUnlocker.net web page – https://fpsunlocker.net/download/
- After the page opens, you’ll find a download option in the middle of the screen. Click on that to start the downloading process.
- After the process gets completed, log in to your Roblox account and start playing your favourite game.
- Press ‘Shift+F5’ during the gameplay, and a box will appear on the left uppermost corner of the screen. This box will show the information regarding the current FPS.
- Minimize the gaming screen and go back to the location where you have installed FPS Unlocker.net.
- Click on the file and then click on the start button, there you will see various options regarding increasing the FPS rate on Roblox choose, what suits your PC the best.
- Again, come back to your minimized game and repeat step 4. In the box, you will see that the FPS has increased and you will experience speed up Roblox performance.
2. Reduce the Graphics Quality in Roblox
Another method to speed up Roblox is to decrease the graphics quality of the game. Follow these steps to know more about how to do the same –
- Launch the game you want to play on Roblox.
- Select the green button with a white triangle to start the game.
- Or click on the three vertical lines on the uppermost left corner of the screen or press ESC from the keyboard.
- After clicking, you will see a dialogue box on the screen.
- Click on the second tab, i.e., the settings tab. There, you will find a ‘graphics mode’ option.
- Click on the arrows next to it to change the settings to manual, as by doing this, you will be able to set the graphics quality yourself.
- Below that, you will find a ‘Graphics Quality’ option with a plus and a minus sign. Click on the minus sign to reduce the quality.
- Now you can return to your game and enjoy playing with a speedup Roblox performance.
3. Improve Internet Connection
A slow internet speed can also create a lag while playing Roblox games. So for speeding up Roblox gameplay and reducing the lag caused by the internet, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Suppose you face an internet issue while playing your favourite game on Roblox. In that case, you can try to unplug your router or modem and then plug it in again and wait for it to restart.
- Close all the devices connected to the internet and shut down all the apps running in the background. As every device and apps running on it consumes resources and hence reduces the speed.
- To get a more stable internet connection and improve internet speed, use an Ethernet cable while connecting to a wireless connection.
- If your router or modem is too old, then it’s time to upgrade it if you want to improve internet speed and speed up Roblox.
- You can also contact your internet service provider and ask them to upgrade you to a faster internet plan.
4. Adjust Lower Game Settings
Another Roblox speedup method is to switch on lower game settings. Keep reading below to know the steps of adjusting lower game settings on Roblox.
- Choose Roblox studio from the list of programs.
- Now click on tools and then settings to continue.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Click on the rendering option to continue.
- A screen will appear there you will find these setting options. Click on them to change the settings to low. These options are – Frame Rate Manager, Truss Quality, Ice Quality, Wood Quality, Grass Quality, Slate Quality, Aluminium Quality, Diamond Plate Quality, Corroded Material Quality, and Compound Material Quality.
- Also, turn these two setting options to an off state. The options are – Shadows and Frame Rate Manager.
- Click on save to save the lower game settings.
- Now log in to your Roblox account, and you will find a lag-free and speedup Roblox.
5. Disable Unnecessary Programs
Each program on your PC uses resources, which can eventually slow down the speed of your PC. To speed up Roblox gameplay, you should disable unnecessary programs on Roblox. Follow the below-stated steps to know how to disable unwanted programs.
- Open Task Manager on your PC.
- A new window will open on your screen, with a list of various programs on your PC.
- From the list, choose the unnecessary programs and then click on the ‘End Task’ option present on the bottom right of the screen.
- Then restart your Roblox gameplay, now you will find that your performance has been boosted. You will now experience a speedup Roblox gameplay.
Lags while playing Roblox games can be very annoying, and it frustrates the user and makes it challenging for them to play games with ease and smoothness.
We have discussed some methods to speed up Roblox gameplay in the above article, which will help you get rid of unwanted lags.
Apart from them, you can also try some more methods to improve your performance on Roblox, such as; closing unnecessary programs running in the background, changing DNS settings, deleting unnecessary files that are consuming PCs’ space & memory, deleting textures on Roblox games, and improving the computer aspects.
We hope that we have given you all the necessary insights to speed up Roblox gameplay. We are sure that the top five methods stated above will surely assist you in Roblox speedup.
So, what are you waiting for now? Go, and apply these methods today for a lag-free and smooth gaming experience.