Azure is a powerful cloud platform that can streamline your IT operations and empower your employees to be more productive. Azure also has a certification program, which allows individuals to demonstrate their knowledge of the platform and earn recognition for their skills. Microsoft offers many different online Azure certifications, including a series for AZ-104 certification preparation. You can also enroll yourself into AZ-204 which is meant for developers who write and host on Azure. Here are three new courses you might want to take this month!
1) Azure Development- Compute Solutions:
With this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to develop, deploy, monitor and manage Azure solutions.
You’ll also learn how to use other technologies like Docker Swarm clusters and CosmosDB databases for app development projects.
Topics include but are not limited to Application Development Lifecycle Management – App deployment strategies – Continuous Integration & Delivery of web applications; Integrating an application into a hosting environment using Resource Manager templates – Deploying storage containers; Selecting compute node types for specific workloads – Azure DevOps Services.
This Microsoft certified training will introduce you to the major features of Azure Virtual Machines and teach you how to deploy, configure, and manage them.
You’ll also learn about some key concepts in virtualization, including CPU overcommitment/adjustments; Hypervisor types, Memory sizing & limits.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Managing virtual machines
- Deploying new VMs from templates or images
- Updating existing VM configurations
- Configuring custom OS installation settings for your Windows and Linux operating systems
- Setting up remote desktop connections – Configuring remote desktop for the VM
- Setting up Azure AD/Azure Key Vault configuration
- Accessing a Linux machine using RDP (Windows) or SSH (Linux) and secure access with certificates, keys, VPNs
2) Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate Exam Preparation – AZ-204:
This Microsoft certification training offers a comprehensive overview of Azure development and the Microsoft Certification Exam AZ-204. A majority of Microsoft online courses are meant for improving your knowledge in cloud security and cloud computing. This particular course is directed to Azure.
Planning the deployment of an application in the cloud, including considerations such as where to put workloads, what hardware would be needed etc.; Designing appropriately scaled storage solutions with Azure Storage accounts that are cost-effective and have high availability; Creating virtual machines on which applications can run using VMware Workstation Pro, Enterprise Plus Edition.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Web, Mobile & Cloud Development
- Creating web applications using ASP.NET Core or Node.js
- Developing mobile apps using Xamarin Forms in Visual Studio 2017
- Using Docker containers for production deployment on Azure cloud services; Managing data with SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MariaDB; Connecting systems to an enterprise backend system like SAP ERP through API management tools like APIM; Securing application access with identity federation servers such as ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Setting up remote desktop connections and secure access by certificates, keys, VPNs etc.; Hosting websites and web applications using Azure Websites.
- Developing client/server applications using SQL Server or Oracle databases; Creating and configuring virtual networks in the cloud with Azure Services such as Virtual Network Development Kit (SDK) for Windows, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Virtual Network Service Endpoints.
- Choosing a database for your application – SQL Server or Oracle;
3) Overview and Preparation For Microsoft Certification Exam AZ-104 – Microsoft Certified Azure Admin
Azure has become an essential resource in today’s business world. Azure offers a comprehensive suite of cloud-based services that enable you to build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft data centres with just one set of tools.
This course is among those Microsoft certifications that will teach you how to plan for the deployment and maintain your Azure environment as well as design networking topologies using Azure virtual networks (AVPN). You’ll also learn about implementing routing protocols on VPN gateways and configuring security settings for the gateway.
Finally, this training covers designing appropriately scaled storage solutions with Azure storage accounts that are cost-effective and have high availability, which is vital when deploying enterprise-level workloads on Azure infrastructure. You can emerge as a Microsoft certified professional who is well-versed with Azure.
The AZ-104 course will cover the following:
- Azure Infrastructure Services
- Microsoft Azure Storage
- Virtual Machines
- Networking In Azure
- Implementing Routing Protocols on VPN Gateways, Configuring Security Settings for Gateway and more.
The Bottom Line
Microsoft certification courses for Azure are the new gold standard for IT professionals in today’s world. You can now get Azure certifications through Microsoft online courses and onsite training. With Azure certifications, you will be able to work with Azure and have the opportunity for better job opportunities.
The world is becoming increasingly dependent on cloud-based services that have a global reach while maintaining security and availability. These courses will teach you how to plan for the deployment of your Azure environment as well as design networking topologies using Azure virtual networks.