Two-wheelers are considered to be the most efficient and easiest mode of commuting in India. Depending upon the budget one can prefer to buy a new bike or a second-hand bike. There are a number of options available online for both online purchases and offline purchases. Considering buying a secondhand bike can bring along several questions like the condition of the bike, owner details, RC papers, insurance, and so on. But with many trustworthy online bike selling apps, it has become very simple to get the bike home.
The struggle to find the right used bike in the budget is no more worry as these bike selling applications have all the details that are required to make a correct decision. Download the second hand bike app on the mobile device and enter all the details and get set to go and bring a well-conditioned bike home just in few days.
How to make the right selection for secondhand bikes-
For those who don’t want to spend huge bucks in new bikes, a used machine is the practical answer. Know about certain questions like why, who, what, etc and ride cool with the bike.
- Why buying a used machine– The first point of concern when planning to buy a secondhand bike is to know the reason to have a bike. Whether one needs it as a necessity or just needs it for going to the office or college. With narrow roads and heavy traffic on roads, bikes are the best-known option to pass between crowded streets. Or sometimes it has been the childhood dream to ride a particular bike and now is the right time to fulfill it. Once the reasons are known moving to next question becomes easy.
- Where to find second hand bikes- Another question that needs to be answered is to find the place from where used bikes can be purchased. There are many second hand motor cycle dealers and even private sellers. The reputed dealers will get the bike checked thoroughly for any flaws. Whereas private seller will help save a lot of money but may involve huge risk. Another hassle-free approach is to buy from online used bike apps. It is very simple to get the best app for buying used bikes and search for the endless options. These apps have almost all the brands of bikes in good conditions and are ready to answer all the questions.
- Look for the price factor- The online bike selling applications have endless options and brings along a huge confusion in selection. But one should stick to the budget. Going out of pocket for second hand bike is not advisable. Every new bike has a high price, but a used bike gets its value depreciated in the first year itself so there is no scope for negotiation. The images on app comes along with inspection report and exact price making it a clear option of purchase.
- Be ready to go for inspection- It is important for the buyers to go for visual inspections during daytime. The natural light makes it easy to check all the aspects minutely. While doing the inspection have a thorough knowledge about the bike flaws or take along someone who has experience to look for the perfect machine. There are many points that needs to be taken care of when visiting for an inspection.
- Check for smooth operation of brakes, ensure there is no pulsing.
- Look for any oil spillage near the engine and also ask for the service details of the bike.
- Look for any sort of rust or corrosion on the bike frames. Any deep rust areas or crumbling rust flakes can be the signs that the bike has not been maintained seriously.
- Check the clutch, the lever effort should be effortless.
- The chassis must also be monitored properly for any deep marks or scratches and for any new signs of paint marks signaling that the bike has been painted recently.
- Monitor the condition of chain and sprocket. For this, rotate the rear wheel and listen to the sound if any made by the chain.
- Look for the condition of tyres of bike with no signs of uneven damage and wear and tear.
- Look for the buttons, lights, switches, battery to know the condition of the bike.
- Open the fuel box to see the signs of rust or corrosions.
- One can bring along a technician for getting all the automobiles of the bike checked for the exact condition.
- Finally take a small ride and test the bike yourself. Swerve the bike to right and left to check its moves and smoothness and how easy it gets controlled.
- Negotiate the price for any sorts of dent marks or any flaw in the used bike.
- Check for paperwork- Match the engine and chassis number from the book with the bike. Look for all essential papers like the insurance certificate, pollution under control certificate, NOC if the vehicle has to be transferred from one RTO to another. Check the owner’s manual and service book for checking the proper maintenance done periodically.
All these questions well answered will make sure that the bike is in good condition and can be purchased. Getting the buying assistance from second hand bike selling apps reduces this headache as they have performed all scrutiny and checked the condition of bike well in advance. They help people get rid of all sorts of bike buying confusion. Their applications have tools which is an electronic guide to search bikes with few clicks. One can sit back and relax as these apps are best suitable for those who get more intimated by tons of choices.
Many people consider buying a bike as achieving a big milestone. Any uneducated decision of buying the wrong bike can leave in losses. Thus, avail the benefits of bike selling apps. Don’t give up the dream of riding a bike and find the dream bike online. Get it delivered at home.
click here for more articles