Organization X is a wood manufacturing company that is expanding its business that results in getting a new contract from a client. The organization can improve and raise its profile in the wood market by delivering a quality product on time. Also, the company can gain a good reputation in computer networks assignment help the wood business. For successful delivery of the project wood delivery, the organization needs to hire a project manager who can manage the supply of surfaces and units so that the client receives the right amount of ordered products. For managing the client’s order, the project manager needs to set up a project team including the client contact, administrative person, and a production manager. The client contact is required to liaise with the client, an administrative person is required to administer the billing and orders. The production manager while doing data analysis assignment help will be responsible to coordinate orders and supply schedules. Also, the product manager needs to work with the manufacturing department closely for monitoring the production of goods. The project manager is responsible for overseeing the resource requirements and the cost of the project. The total cost of the project is $1500 and the project will be delivered within one month after the delivery of the order.
Project stakeholders are the individuals or groups of individuals who have an interest in the success of the project and are connected to the project somehow. These stakeholders could be internal or external. Internal stakeholders are from inside the organization while external stakeholders are from outside the organization. Some of the key stakeholders who are involved in this wood delivery project are the client, project manager, organization’s manager, and the work team. Below are stakeholders along with their responsibilities:
Manager: The organizational manager is responsible for managing the overall project-related activities. It is the responsibility of the organizational manager to manage client contracts, making decisions on costs, resource management, client actions, and staffing. The organization’s manager needs to be kept informed about how the work is planned and managed. The organization’s manager is responsible for making decisions on costs, work output, and resource management.
Project manager: The project manager is responsible for the overall project from project initiation to project completion. The project manager reports to the organization’s manager. It is the responsibility of the project manager to ensure that the client receives the orders as per their standards. The project manager while doing project management assignment help should liaise with the project team and divide the work among them. The project manager should report the progress of the project to the organization’s manager. The overall flow of the work from planning to implementation will be managed by the project manager. The project manager will be responsible for keeping accurate records of the project to ensure that these records are maintained throughout the contract with the client.
Work team: The work team is responsible to complete the overall project to be delivered to the client. The project team works as per the organization’s standards and expectations. All team members of the project will report to the project manager. Each team member will be allocated a different task based on their skills and knowledge.
Client: The client is responsible to liaise with client contacts on ongoing work orders. The client also ensures that the work orders are delivered within the given time frame. They also ensure that the delivery of products is done with the standards set by the organization.
Relationship of project to organizational objectives and other projects
Organization X wants to spread its business in different areas and aims to raise its business profile. The company also wants to win future new business and wants to gain a good reputation in the wood industry. By delivering the quality product to its client, the company can gain a good reputation in the business industry and achieve its objective. The successful delivery of other projects in perdisco assignment help will increase the chances of an increase in client base as they can trust the organization for its quality products. Therefore, more clients will rely on X organization for purchasing the wood units and surfaces for the kitchen. This will increases the company’s profit and overall production as well.
For successful delivery of the project, there needs to report some requirements that are important for the project. These requirements include:
- Communication plan: In a project, to discuss different aspects of the project communication is required. The communication plan is required to communicate the project requirements to different stakeholders involved in the project. Each stakeholder needs a different set of information in the project.
- Financial report: The main constraints in the project are time, cost, and scope. Therefore the financial report is important in the project. The financial report consists of the actual costs versus the budget of the project.
- The project team contact data: Different people work on a project. Similarly, in this wood delivery project, different people work. These people have different job responsibilities and it is the responsibility of the project manager to bring all team members together to work on the project so that productive results could be obtained. To ensure a clear channel of communication among team members, it is required to create and distribute a list of team members along with their contacts so that they can communicate with each other whenever required.
- The project timeline: The most important part of the project that defines the project is the project timeline. It defines the start and end date of the project. The project manager can manage the overall progress of the project based on this timeline.
- The project risk register: It includes the possible risks that could affect the project of X organization. The risk register also includes the mitigation strategies to overcome these risks so that the project can be delivered successfully.
- The project status report: It includes the status of the progress of the project. The project manager can estimate the required time in which the project can be completed with the help of a project status report.