You know that feeling when your phone battery dies, and you are about to head out the door for work? You may avoid this situation in the future with the EO Mini Pro 2 EV Charger. This Ev Charger is small and lightweight and has enough power to charge an iPhone 6 up to four times before needing a recharge. Furthermore, the EO Mini Pro 2 EV Charger can charge via solar panels at home or on the go. Also, this is a perfect gift for someone who spends their time outside. Keep reading to find the benefits of the EO Mini Pro 2 EV Charger.
What is the EO Mini Pro 2 EV CHARGER?
The EO Mini Pro 2 EV Charger is a portable solar powered electric vehicle charger. This device was made for individuals who frequently spend time outdoors. For example, if you hike or camp often, this mini EV charger will be helpful when your phone battery dies, and you are nowhere near an outlet to recharge it.
Features and Specifications of the Charger
Here are the main features and specifications of the charger.
Mini portable design
The EO Mini Pro 2 EV Charger weighs less than 1 pound. It can easily fit in your backpack or on a keychain because of its small size. Generally, you can leave this charger in your car if you ever need it while out and about.
Electrical specifications 2
This device has an input voltage range of 9V to 18V and an output voltage of 5V at 3.5Amp or less.
Also, EV charger installation can be done on your car’s outlet for power and use together with the cigarette lighting adaptor to light your cigarettes.
Notably, the manufacturer recommends using solar panels for off-grid charging as it is a more efficient way to charge this device.
Input/ Output Connections
You can charge your device via the 12V car adapter or the solar panels. Additionally, you can charge up to three devices at once because three USB ports are available for charging.
The Benefits of Using the Charger
Here are some of the benefits of the charger.
- It is solar powered, so it is environmentally friendly.
- This device can charge small devices such as your cell phone and GPS whenever you are away from an outlet. You could leave this charger in your car so that you will never be stranded with a dead phone battery again.
- It is small and lightweight, so you can easily carry it in your backpack or on a keychain.
- You can charge multiple devices at one time because of the three USB charging ports available with this charger. This device could be a life-saver for those who spend their time outdoors away from an outlet.
- This device is made with a polycarbonate shell. This explains why the interior components of the charger will remain safe if you drop it.
What are The Charger’s Drawbacks?
- It is not wholly solar powered because it does take electricity at night when there isn’t any sunlight available.
- This portable solar powered EV charger is only suitable for a short charging period when direct sunlight is available.
Overall, this is an excellent portable solar powered EV charger for people who spend their free time outdoors. Furthermore, it can be used to help charge your devices while you are out and about during activities like hiking, camping, or even just commuting.