What is earlobe surgery?
This surgical procedure aims to treat the tearing and gauging of earlobes. It also corrects the proportion and deformation of ears and makes them aesthetically more appealing.
The scope of this surgery is very extensive in that it can treat severe cases like ear stretching and ear-splitting.
Regardless of this, earlobe surgery offers cosmetic benefits as well. For example, if you are not satisfied with the shape or size of your earlobe, you can resize or reshape your earlobes with the help of this surgery.
The surgical procedure of earlobe repair in Dubai
If you are looking for an earlobe repair surgery procedure in Dubai, it is essential to choose a certified, experienced and registered surgeon. The best clinic for plastic and cosmetic surgery also offers the earlobe surgery in Dubai. The success ratio of this surgery increase when you select the best clinic and surgeon for you.
Cost of earlobe surgery in Dubai
Its cost varies from clinic to clinic. The method which the surgeon uses also determines its cost. But if you are looking for a successful surgery by an experienced surgeon in Dubai, usually the estimated budget of this surgical procedure lies within 3500 AED to 9,000 AED.
Many procedures come under this method, so the price varies from earlobe reduction surgery to the torn or stretched earlobe.
Cost also doubles if you have to improve the appearance of both ears.
Earlobe repair methods
There is no particular method regarded for earlobe surgery because there are various types of issues and deformations. And the use of methods varies on the condition of people. Different methods aim to get a particular objective. To understand the most using methods, let us discuss them successively,
- Earlobe surgery (it deals with the correction of deformations like tearing and splitting of the earlobe).
- Earlobe reduction (it deals with the correction of oversized earlobes or loose and saggy skin due to aging or genetically). This surgery also treats the tearing, stretching, and gauging of earlobes resulted from wearing long and heavy jewelry or natural trauma.
Procedure to repair earlobes
Local anesthesia will be given prior to the surgery. The surgeon will mark the deformed area and make necessary markings for correction. And in case of the torn earlobe, the surgeon will peel the torn skin and then suture the edges of the earlobe as per necessary conditions.
Benefits of earlobe surgery
This surgical procedure offers various advantages concerning your aesthetic beauty and appearance. Here is a list of some benefits that you will get through this surgical procedure.
- It improves the appearance of the earlobe.
- It corrects the irregularity of earlobes and balances their proportion.
- It also treats the torn and stretched earlobes.
- It will boost your self-esteem as you will have confidence in your appearance.
Risks and complications
Like other surgical procedures, there are some risks and complications that may come into existence after having the surgery. So here is a list of risks and complications that are associated with this surgical procedure;
- Scarring is a major risk for earlobe surgery, but these scars may be merged into your crease, or these will be made at the curve of the earlobe based on the situation you have.
- Numbness, swelling, and feeling of discomfort are some general issues related to this surgery,
- It is possible that your earlobe maybe doesn’t achieve the exact symmetry, and more sessions of surgery will be needed to complete the rest of the procedure.
- The risk of infection in scars and bleeding also lies after the surgery.
You can speed up your recovery process by following all the instructions given by the doctor. Take medicine on time to avoid pain, and if you feel any unusual symptoms visit your doctor instantly.
Moreover, you have to select a qualified and experienced surgeon to reduce the risks of failure and other complications. In your appointment meeting, tell him your medical history and also tell him about your goals. And try to set realistic goals.