Have you noticed hair fall during the rainy season that we all adore? The monsoon affects your hair and causes hair fall, itching, dry scalp, dandruff due to the humidity in the climate. Both men and women face these hair problems due to the change in the weather.
So, the hair experts have found a few solutions to this problem and ways how to take care of hair during monsoon. You can also check for hair specialist in Lahore Pakistan online for a cheap and quick solution of severe hair fall.
How to care hair in rainy season?
Maintaining the health of your hair is essential. There are several ways to take care of your hair. When you follow these techniques you might reduce the chances of hair fall in the rainy season.
- Keeping hair dry: Keeping your hair dry in the rainy season is the main tip to follow. The rainwater when comes in contact with the scalp it affects it negatively. As the rainwater has a lot of acidic values and toxins that it retains due to the contaminants from the environment. It impacts the hair quality and makes it brittle and frizzy.
Rainwater also disrupts the pH ratio of your scalp. As a result, fungi and bacteria develop.
Moreover, hair fall occurs in rainy season due to the contact of rain water with the hair follicles that make them sensitive. The follicles start absorbing more water resulting in their swelling which eventually leads to hair fall.
Hence, when you are out in rain protect your hair from the rain water or use a microfiber towel. This towel absorbs the water from the scalp rapidly decreasing the risk of hair fall.
- Healthy diet: A healthy diet is mandatory to maintain the health of your hair. The quality of the hair can be improved with the help of a balanced diet. Protein rich foods like eggs and walnuts also dairy products provide you shinning hair. Fruits and green vegetables boost the quality of your hair as well.
- Comb: Combing your wet hair is not a good idea. Moistness is the weakest state of hair. Moreover, using the right comb is also important. A comb with wide distance between its teeth is best as it easily detangles the hair. The comb you use must not be shared with others to prevent the spread of dandruff and scalp infection.
- Neem/ Turmeric paste: Neem and turmeric are the natural remedies to take care of your hair. Applying the paste of neem and turmeric prevents fungal infection and reduces dandruff.
Turmeric is known for its medicinal properties. It contains antiviral, antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti inflammatory features. Vitamin C is present in neem and turmeric that assists to keep the scalp healthy.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil has numerous properties. It is wonderful for hair in many ways. Before shower oil your hair so that it makes it greasy and preconditions it.
These are a few steps to follow if you desire to take care of your hair during the rainy season. However, keeping short hair in monsoon is also beneficial. Shorter the hair lesser the hair problems.
Is rain bad for your hair?
Rain contains toxins and pollutants from the air. These chemicals and acids are at high risk of damaging your hair. These make the hair thin, brittle and itchy. The impure rainwater can also stimulate fungal infection to your scalp that can cause your hair to fall.
How to stop hair fall in monsoon?
You can cease hair fall in monsoon by following the above-mentioned suggestions. Apart from those, you must massage your scalp regularly by coconut oil, mustard oil or whatever oil you use. Secondly, hair conditioning and thorough washing of hair is important after it gets wet in rain water to stop hair fall in monsoon. It is seen that Toppik hair fiber in Pakistan is affordable and reliable. It can be used to solve hair loss problem effectively.
You can even consult the team of professionals available at the best digital healthcare platforms like numan who would guide you regarding the proper treatment in the best possible manner. It would help you get the right advice sitting at the comforts of your homes and would ultimately help you solve the hair loss problem.
To make your hair strong, beautiful, glossy and free of infections during rainy season all the techniques are given above. However, if you notice unusual hair losses consult a hair expert and follow his advice.