Lash extensions are a gorgeous, albeit costly, way to augment your natural lashes without using mascara and strip false eyelashes. This individually put eyelash can appear surprisingly normal. With the peculiarity of the cost and the appointment duration, it implies waking up every morning looking incredible.
Although there are extraordinary mascaras, they hardly, if ever, execute like the advertisements say they would (just see a bit closer, the girls in almost all mascara advertisements have false lashes on.
We illustrate how the natural eyelash extensions are applied and how to take care of them.
How are lash extensions done?
The number of lash extensions you like (how extensive you like your eyelashes to appear) determines how much time your first lash appointment will take, nevertheless, it’s suggested to block at least two hours for the meeting.
Listed below is what you should anticipate during your eyelash extension appointment.
The lash artist will assure you are relaxed before gently cleaning both eyes.
The lower eyelashes will be fastened to the skin by employing surgical tape. It keeps the stylist from accidentally sticking the lower eyelashes to the top lashes.
Employing tweezers, the eyelash specialist separates and isolates your natural eyelashes.
A single fake eyelash fiber is drenched with a little bit of adhesive and bound to the upper isolated natural eyelash.
The procedure just outlined is reiterated for the whole eyelid of both eyes.
The eyes stay shut for the whole process and perhaps a few moments afterward to enable the adhesive to completely dry. During your meeting, your stylist can have music in the studio, or you may prefer to pop in the earbuds and hear your favorite podcast or music.
Caring for lash extensions
As referred to earlier, maintenance of your lash extensions may be quite the effort. To secure the longevity of the eyelash extensions, it is better to utilize the following practices.
- Utilize caution while washing the face, particularly around the eyes. Any activity of the eyelashes can result in them getting tangled or falling out.
- Avert using oil-based cleansers, makeup removers, and other facial commodities. Oil can cause the eyelash adhesive to break down.
- Don’t use any mascara with lash extensions, particularly water-resistant mascara. Peeling the makeup from the eyelashes will twitch on them and result in them falling out early.
- To clean lash extensions, employ a soft foaming lash extension cleaner to make certain the eyes and eyelashes are not gripping onto germs.
- Stroke the eyelashes several times every day with a brush (identical to a mascara stick that is tidy, dry, and independent of any product).
- Resist allowing water from the bath to fall directly on the face, because the water tension can result in the lash extensions to undo.
- Don’t rub the eyes with a harsh towel or doze in a manner where the pillow squeezes the eyes.
Be advised that exercising these care strategies does not ensure your eyelash extensions remain longer than the typical lifespan or preserve your natural eyelashes from breakage. They only enhance the odds of beautiful, long, and successful wear.